Friday, September 26, 2008-7:18 PM

Hoooooorayyyy! :D The best day! :D Finally pulled through all 3 days of malay :| It was hard, but ok cos I finally conquered it! Whoos. Just NINE more papers to go before freedom, yeah! All was ok except listening compre. Totally killed many of us, most of my answers are tyco type. Cos they had all the options read out in the script, and we had to choose the most suitable (sesuai) one. Darn difficult xD heh, the plan thingo was crazy. Yeah. Off to slack then some math chem phy before really starting on the darn LA. I just dread that subject :x Ironically, it's the most important subject -.- Have to pass to get up to year4. Hope I can Pass, no pass = cynthia's dead. Jiayou people.
I'm gonna love LA as much as I love myself. I will learn, yes I will :D
All the way C:
[Edit] Sometimes, I shouldn't even go read your blog. Ever wonder who's? Never bother. :P Cos you'll never find out. [End]