Wednesday, September 24, 2008-6:46 PM

I wouldn't say screw malay oral, cos I think I did quite ok. But there's another tomorrow that I've to pull through together with the other 10 msp people. :x Composition writing (i hate that freaking irritating 'essay' word), hmm I hope my sentence structure wouldn't get too bad :/ which is kind of impossible. But hey! I will try. Yes I will! :) I will pull through another tmr. Wah really manzxc, teachers think we are superman! ): Don't they realize that We (pelajar) have so many things to handle at one go? 8 subjects, mind you. We can't possibly have all the time to complete your given assignments, it's not easy ok. It's so not. ): Suddenly felt like whining about this. I should (ought to, more like it) complete the followings... (but let's not stress myself too much) In no particular order of priority (duh, i can't prioritise since all are =ly important) Darn Hcl Paper 2 questions on Geometrical Properties of Circles, Remember (no memorizing) the format of letter/email/whatever writing for msp, ChemY Speed MCQ and Structure, Math Trigo Assignment 2 (it kills seriously ): jasmine, where are you?) This much? :/
No stress no stress.. Keep on going cynthia. :D