Tuesday, September 23, 2008-6:19 PM

Thinking about tomorrow freaks me off :x It's oral, finally -___- I'm sure not too happy and confident about it. Please, my malay is cannot make it one, but I have to make it tmr. Ha! :D Ok, I shall give myself a bit of confidence (semangat). I suppose the passage reading part won't be too difficult, cos it's just reading, but it's the conversation which freaks me off. I can't communicate with a teacher, but hey! I've got confidence, lol :) Ok, don't think about it too much. Even if I fail, I still get promoted. Just something to make myself worry less and relax more haha. But sometimes looking at how people mug give me pressure ): Owell? I bet I give people that kind of feeling too, but :P bleh. Ok, off to some Math, Chem then Malay. :D
Get it over and done with, obviously with some pride.
All the way, 3B :D