|
Friday, October 10, 2008-10:51 PM
Blah! I"M SUPER HAPPY! :D:D:D. Spread this happiness, woohoos! I've got A for Malay, hey! it was sup surprising and unexpected ok. Seriously I thought my eoy was really 0_0 shocking. & when Cikgu returned us the papers 1,2 and 3, I'm like ! woahseh. Uberr happy about it! Haha, this A is really good though it's only a 70.37, but it's k! At least, it can help to remove that sickening irritating zzzing C for geography-__- haha! Darn happy, tsk! HEHEx! and it's seriously (not kidding) super funny that I've got a 21/30 for Oral! :O haha, didn't know I could speak malay to an unknown teacher! :D:D:D Hoooray, Ilikemalay -_- Yep a 17.5/20 for composition, 27.5/30 for comprehension and passage stuffs, and a FAIL 14/30 for listening comprehension are really satisfying ok! haha. 80/110 is unexpected.Phew that I didnt fail too badly for LC, haha. But guess who's the pro one lah in LC! :O {*******} haha! :P Sup imba canzxc! Tycopower is absolutely great and powderful! :) Laughing my ass off totally cos of this. I wouldn't mind the rest of my eoy also liddat leh! :O But no fail please-_- Kekex. I'm going to spam chemistry and math2 this weekend, no slacking! :D haha, hope this work huh? Ok! Off to watch HK drama first, lol-.- some things cant be helped! :D Jiayou! 2more to go! :D |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|