|
Friday, October 3, 2008-3:57 PM
: D NO MORE LA.
I am super happy about it, duh-.- finally, no more Macbeth/Expo/BBYD till next year's Hamlet. :D
But the freaking worry now is if I can pass my LA not-.-
Freaking scared. I really don't wanna fail and retake lah. >< style="font-size:180%;">pass, tsk!
I did put in much effort into learning their quotes and whatsonot ok, not liking/loving it though.
yeah. seriously need to pray, no confidence at all>< thanks to that one-time-failure, made me realise how sucky my la is lah. totally gg-fied kind. o_o
BUT I AM DARN HAPPY COS I AM FINALLY FREE FROM LA!:D:D:D:D:D the best news in the world. (provided that i dont need a retest)
Ok, i shan't feel bad/demoralised cos of LA lah, super irritating.
Get on! :D I've like geography, math, physic, hcl, chem to go? :D
So cheerios! and Jiayou! =D
Kekex.
I'm so not flopping, jiayou! :D |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|