Sunday, October 5, 2008-3:47 PM

hahax. Though this blog isn't privated, there's (Perhaps) only 4 people who know about its existence. (i think!) Namely, eddietan-.-, jade, liwen and leeying. :D Good or bad thing, not for me to say har? :) but i don't seem to care much about who reads my blog anyways. just that sometimes when you know somebody will be reading, you'll feel sort of restricted in terms of the contents you can say. lol. Can neither be too happy nor too sad?? Cos people will start to 'don't emo, cheer up'. tell me, who doesn't appreciate this kind thoughts from others, definitely not me. But just that I don't want people to go sad with me lah, like it's not so nice after all! :x and it feels freaking weird when you see these msgs after you've cooled down or something. :O But it's k! Smile! :D & I realised something uberr funny ok. when my nick says 'cynthia is happy', zhikang and hanlin asked why I was happy, and guess what. They had the same kind of thinking -.- (never to be revealed! :O) Stunned and laughed at their retardedness. LOL! perhaps I cannot be happy yeah. it's a crime. lol! cos it will arouse curiosity. tsk! So i continued asking, 'why nobody come ask when I'm sad leh?' his response was 'cos you sad what ltr we make you even sadder'. Not a bad point right! :O For once, I agreed with him, laugh! (: HAHA. Oh yeah. just remembered sth that was so screwed! -.- My hair is a total screw now, thanks to whoever. But I shan't blame the others, I only said 'jian2 bao3' to that guy. Zzz, I don't want go schl tmr lahh.. super difficult to tie my hair, zomg. Phew it's a 2hr paper tmr, and then I'll chiong home thereafter. :O Hopefully my geography dont screw as much as my hair. I want to do slightly better! :D HAHA! Oh and talking about geography, zhikang and leeying, we all should ace together! :D all the best ok, we have to do abit better, to not disappoint mrs bok. hehezxc. :D Add oil! longest post ever. it's 4pm. I'm punctual. I'll off the comp and move on with geography. then finally -> abit of physic and math1! Bless me yo.
And maybe it's true, I'm Caught Up on You.
;D happy person.