|
Tuesday, October 7, 2008-3:44 PM
因為你笑了 一个简单幸福的动能 会努力的 让你的笑永远存在著 hehe. Rewatching Yuan Lai Wo Bu Shuai again! during eoy-.- darn dumb but whatever har. Halfway there already! 4 more. Just need to chiong 4 more papers, and there ends eoys. So jiayou everyone. HEH xD Physic's tomorrow. juz try yr best can already yeah, sure I'll try. Maybe physic isn't that bad after all lah, just that I got phobia. Hehex. because I failed two times, so I became scared of physic-.- A dumb reason but can't help it. PHOBIA LEH. but I'll despise the questions tmr! 'Despise' is quoted. haha. but if I despise, they cannot come out too hard. Later I sad how! ): Then 'cynthia cannot be sup happy' already. No i was just kidding. I shall enter the hall with a clear mind and be happy, and exit the hall with the same feeling! No sadness. ahha, and don't talk to me about physic! haha, let me live in self denial that all my answers are correct lol! :) be nice. WHOOS. I am loving physic so off to physic! Byeasdzxcqwe =D the greatest is behind! ;D p.s why on earth did I even bother to remember that-.- |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|