|
Wednesday, October 8, 2008-2:49 PM
Hoooooooray! ;D 3cheeers. I LIKE PHYSIC :D, ok lah, a little bit! as in I really do ok! ;) remembered I say that I will go in the hall happily and leave happily too? I've made it! though I didn't really go in with a happy mood (suddenly got mood swing-.-, and got a bit stressed up cos stupid someone totally ruined the nice and more nice morning) Wl, people study halfway, come and say 'COMMON SENSE, I memorised last year already' [my response: seriously whatever lah, you pro loh. Dont need to sit here and agitate those who suck in physic -.-] lol! Yeah. but ok lah, didn't talk to that person after that :P Retard T. Yeah! But I left happily. Cos I knew how to do :) and managed to piak whatever I had tried darn hard to remember (: So cheers! Hope that I don't get them wrong, but it's over anyways! :D I MAY BE ABLE TO PASS, z0mg! Pray hard! But if I fail/or get _/or somewhere near _ but no _, nothing much I can say ah? I tried my best already, hehex. So wait loh, for 21st. ;D But please no, dont let that happen! ): oh and thank you mrtay :D haha. I dunno why I type here, but ;D lol. right, good luck! 3/4 more to gooo! hehe. I am resting for a day! :DD p.s; to the you who knows who are you! that common sense thing is not referring to you! LOL ok. Though abit true lah, I no common sense, but hahaha. I just got fed up with that some person saying it! haiyah, anyways, it's just NOT you! ;D I don't hate as much as I always say? x) |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|