Thursday, October 30, 2008-10:05 PM

interesting. I left the page open for so long. it's 1038pm now. :D Checking out on books is interesting yeah but the things is my interest doesn't last long, lol! but anything lah. :D I'm super sian about everything already lah. I want it so badly that I don't know if I have such ability. o.O i don't want to be defeated so I have to stay strong. -_- more strength to move on. :o i want i want i want. (:P shh) nothing much. I'm gonna use this holiday meaningfully(?!) read books. a damn read up on geog stuffs(hopefully i will and seriously delete that !@#$%^ big fat C for geography next year). [totally hurt me ):] chem (periodic table properties) and phy(WEP & magnetism) revisions . math and hcl and msp, perhaps shall wait till december. ok damnit. it's just the beginning, hooray. i dunno why i want to plan. gaha. -_- i shall stop planning. seriously. if this person was another human. i wouldn't have to live in this kind of situation. .-. but sometimes things just don't go the way you want it. haha. blame @#$%^&. destined. 不要对我那么好,因为不值的. understand, lol! @.@ heard alot things and realised some thing's mission impossible. always like that ]: but heckit. leave it alone. leave me alone too (: not v interesting yeah. zhen de bu yao dui wo hao, yin wei wo bu zhi dao ji shi cai hui hui bao ni. -.- wo yao de shi bie ren o.9 lol. stupid and dont bother.
jiayou tmr people! :D
shoot, becos i know some people will read, i have to limit myself from revealing too much stuffs. eh what crap. ): and for goodness sake, dont think i'm upset/emo/whatever shit. i'm perfectly fine, but maybe abit lower than usual? everything will be ok tmr or later(cos i'm gonna sleep, and rejuvenate myself :D)