|
Tuesday, October 14, 2008-5:18 PM
LOL! HAHAH. I AM GONNA SPAM. EOY IS FINALLY OVER! It's like zomg! the big stone's off my shoulder (: I'm sup happy, and no words can describe it yeah! Ok now I have alot of time! haha, I can spam, play and watch. ;D hoooray! went to watch Eagle Eye with 6 Bino people- Liwen, Zhiwei, Lydia, Min, Yuherng, Leeying, me! :D So coool lah! :} Ok, i don't feel like posting. Edit this piece of shitz laterzxc! :D BYEBYE :D ITS FINALLY OVERRRRR OMG. haha, i must say this first! I am the magic healer ok who helped to heal lee li wen's sprained ankle. whoops. not say heal lah, but make it feel a bit better ok! haha. I ve got special power :O :P hahaha and she is happy now. :D which is good. lol. & i shall be as happy as her.. NO, I CANNOT cos ... LOL ): o0o lol. -__- |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|