Thursday, October 23, 2008-5:24 PM

ok. life's fulfilling these few days! monday & tuesday were give-out-results day. Horrible, and I dread them alot x)it was kind of funny cos the moment I got back my papers, I left it aside on the table. and rotted until the teacher finished going through. I barely took a second look on my results + answer scripts. Puhlease they are so freaking screwed when I thought they're gonna be ok. So yeah. Funny huh. But I guess overall should be satisfying already, note: I didn't really go count my gpa. So dont bother asking how much I'd get! :D Just wait till next wednesday, when report books are returned. In fact, because of eoys and giving-out-results were mass doing in the hall, I kind of dislike stepping into the hall already. Bad memories there, but whatever. I'm always stuck at table 001! Right at the corner-.- & when everybody went around comparing and talking, I was like stoning at my seat. Hehe. Except for a few who came and talked to me lah. ohoh, talking about talking, haha. I think peh, cheryl and me v cool. hahaha. we sat on the table and started talking! :D Ok pretty interesting! SC + Elliot bonded us. hoooray. :D Hmm. Wednesday was slackish, super. went to school with no aims. LA was just viewing of all the films, seriously yh's group was fantastic. Their video quality was great, unlike ours. So abrupt and stuffs, but it's k! cos we're almost like a group of IT noobs, so bear it. :D it's perfectly fine and successful for us already. Hope I manage a B for LA. Then was Chemistry, super disappointing alright. I guess Bino people should know why. I was totally sian-ed becos of her. I shan't repeat the entire incident again, cos I've already repeated thrice or more x: ANYWAY, JUST WANT TO SAY; being a ** doesn't give you the rights to control me and my actions, stop using ** to make me obey you. Things dont work this way, I hope you've realised. A great disappointment, when I liked you so much in the past. Anyways, me and yh brought laptops to school, and I spammed Taiwan Drama in class with SamH from 1015-1330. Pro, aren't we. Though I fell asleep at some parts. my eyes failed me. -.- haha, 6 episodes done! :D Quite nice lah the show. P.s fated to love you is awesome! :D touching and all, but I didn't cry lah. haha, I'm not someone sentimental leh :P Shan't post about training already. Nothing much actually. Just hope we'll do well in Youth Cup! :D ACE. haha, I'm flying to Hongkong this Saturday early afternoon! :D haha, should be fun yeah. Haha, went there before though. I'm gonna get a new pair of shoes, slippers and shoebag. -_- haha! Today's CME learning journey was perhaps (no comments). haha, sat with SamH on the bus and got attacked 5 times.xD Super painful yeah! :O she has got ultimate power! akido power especially. Then after everything, I merely hit her one time on her hand, she took a photo of me and her red marks, intending to sue me for assault. Retarded fellow yeah! :D Haha. went for badminton with 14 bino peeps at tampines, super fun! though I am seriously aching everywhere now, esp my hand-.- But worth it lah, exercise. fun time together! :D I think this post is sup long, so no more :P I'm gonna slack again now. :D byes!