Friday, October 17, 2008-8:52 PM

OMG, i'm just too lazy to post all about 3B Class Chalet. So in short, it's just EH I FREAKING LOVE TRIBINO'08 OK.:D Haha. but still, highlights are still worth to post about.

1. 1st time helping to buy food

2.BBQ was ;D though I was of NO help, hahaha.

3.I've got a freaking gastric pain-.- First time in my life, yeah

4.And thank you jade, liwen, zhiwei, leeying, minmin

5.Consistently asking if I was ok :D

6.Tandem bike-d with Yuherng, it was super fun right! We're pro! & we freaking saw a couple LOL and we had fun altogether! (though it rained like super heavily! :o)

7.Farewell party for XL was a success! :D love her!

8.Steamboat was ;D me, zw and m2 helped to prepare food!

9.I emoed for a while-.-

10.I REALISED A LOT OF THINGS TOO! :D

ok, byebye. haha. I want to watch my 9pm show! :D HAHA EVERYONE IS LAZY TO POST ALL ABOUT CHALET, COS THEY'RE ALL ETCHED IN OUR HEART, LAZY TO EXPRESS ALL OF THEM OUT! HAHA. I LAUGH. TRIBINO IS JUST LIKE A 2ND ELLIOT, THOUGH IT'S IRREPLACEABLE OK! :D I LOVE TRIBINO! :D HAHAHA.
10.