Wednesday, October 1, 2008-11:40 AM

Omg. 2 days. :x Really freaking me out lah, LA! == ): Homygosh. 0__O I hope i won't faint staring at the questions, ... :X Ok apart from exams. September 2008 is the best! Best of the best, the most best, haha! : D Shan't say why, cos I think it's dumb and not for people to know! LOL. ;D Happy person, let me always be one! Really liked the feelings of being happy. == Thanks person. Mugged math all the way till 12am last night/this morning. Super effective! I work well in the night yeah! :D so now I am obliged to mug LA, lest I die. haha. Procrastination -.- okok, off to LA -_________-
I need the luck, badly.
[Edit at 5pm} :D : D :D I dont know why BUT i am still feeling superrr happy! hahaha. eoy is not affecting me : D loL! but i srsly want eoy to pass soon lah other schools are already half way through eoy ! ): we haven't even started. ><> [Edit} {Edit @ 723pm] Oh yeah! I'm 7/8 done with Macbeth, 3 cheers : D I might just revise a little bit for BBYD and then move on to the notes on Expository Writing :D Smile, no frowns! Ohwell. I guess a 17/30 for both essays is good for me already :x :) And perhaps a 30/50 for Compre + Summary ain't too bad as well. But let's hope, cross our fingers that the compre won't be too difficult and tricky to comprehend, summary not as crap as usual; literary essays to be easier, expo writings not too general-knowledge based. :D Yeah, hope lah! (: Ok, gonna have dinner soon, come back for more LA! :D Tataaaa! loves! {Edit]
I'm learning how to love LA.