Friday, October 10, 2008-11:23 PM

Tsk): I dont want a Fail for cme. totally suck and bad lah. Make it as if I've no moral values-_- If I hadn't, I wouldn't even be so guai. zzz. F in a report book totally sucks hell loads. |: Better pray manzxc, that the teacher mark wrongly and that machine has problem! -.-

but tell me lah, how could it be possible that the whole class failed, and average is only 9/30-.- So saddening har ): F leh, nonononono. Zzz but seriously I cannot imagine what I'll do if I really see a F for cme D: -__- zomgish x(
Haiyah, it's all sad face ): whatever. instead of moaning about other things, i'm moaning over cme. I just dunno why i see the importance of that freaking cme, zzz. whatever. BUT I SERIOUSLY DID PUT IN EFFORT STUDYING. I'm like totally cool, but really lah pray.. pray.. I DUN WANT A F. :X