Monday, November 24, 2008-9:23 PM

AH LOO, COME BACK COME BACK QUICK@ xD!!! I'm going to have alot of Misters already!

Eh, you go like super long aye! x: hoho

Blah. Dont cry after you see this alright! :D Hehe. COMEBACK COMEBACK wor jess looooo the pig!! :D:D:D

Productive day! Cos I did quite a few things meaningful! :D The motivation came from: LOO! haha, cos' I was thinking that I should at least complete 3 or 4 work before she comes back, otherwise it'll look as if that I haven't been doing meaningful things in the 7 days! :x Thanks yo! :D

haha. Not bad, I've got motivation! :D & this dear pig friend of mine really does things damm fast! x: haha. :D:D:D I'm so motivated to work work work now! :D

anyway, the highlight of the post is : YOU COME BACK SOON! I AM GOING TAIWAN WITH YOU OK! heh! xD

BYE! :D:D:D