Tuesday, November 18, 2008-2:31 PM

Brown Sugar Macchiato! :D

I'm sorry but it's really lame. Don't know if I will continue the show not. :| Seriously lam(b) esp the beginning, Hoho! Tsk, having a damm headache and ****ache now. Thanks to that yknow what we did ytd during trng (those leg drills). :/ Painful is the perfect word to describe what I'm experiencing now ok.

bye. will be back sooon

Back. :D
Brown Sugar Macchiato
In love with a rich girl
Invincible Shan Bao Mei
My Trillion Breads, My Love Bread
Mean Girl Ah Chu
Miss No Good
The Clue Collector
Ying Ye 3 + 1(I wanna re-watch cos I forgot the story alreadyyy 8))
Joy Luck Club(-__- somebody said she's gonna lend me! :D)
Last One Standing
Moonlight Resonance (Heart of Greed 2)
Crap! I've got no life. :D:D:D But I wanna watch. If I don't watch in this holiday, I'm gonna )': I'm just joking! :D Hoho! many things to do!!!

Ok, this is the end. I should start my math. It's leaving me ): I got stuck @ THREE coordinate geom questions last night. xD It's not say v difficult, but I've got difficulty solving them. Oh g.r.e.a.t! :D! Haha. Bye!:D

MANY THINGS TO DO:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D (look them @ either way! :D)