Sunday, November 23, 2008-9:38 PM

:D I'll post about my thoughts on vball someday, just not today! :D

I haven't been posting for 2days cos I didnt feel like it, though I have quite a lot to talk about you see. So maybe, I'll just summarize them in points form! :D
1.Ms Tiong's (Mrs Loh(issit, or low?)) wedding @ St. Andrew (issit?) Cathedral behind City Hall Mrt was really whoa! :D:D:D Amazing!
2.I like the place! :D:D:D It's super nice la!
3.Met Isabel before going there, and yes! she was late! :o haha, and when we thought we'll super late or something, we were actually quite early ok! Rushed for nothing, but still :D
4.Whoa, my dressing ytd was really amazing. (When I stand in front of the mirror, I was like :o is the person I'm looking at really me!)
5.Reason was cos' : I think I seriously look different and weird! (to me only tho)
6.The entire wedding process was :D:D:D many many smiles cos' it's really fabulous! Ahh!
7.& I believe I'll look as good(pretty! :o) when I get married (0.0 I was just joking obviously!)
8.I realize ALL brides are pretty! :D So all of us can be pretty! :D OK! so get yourself a husband/wife to get married!
9.Marriage is a grand affair! :o need serious consideration wor!
10.Get a good husband! :D
11.Took some pic with people, and I shall get photos from them soon! :D & err many people turned up aye!
12.Lunch with Nic, Sub, Samuel & Joshua @ Suntec's Pepper Lunch. :D Haha, tho it's kindaf weird, and I talked super little, but I guess it was good! :D hoho!
13.I felt weird YET GOOD the entire day ytd, cos I was in a white sleeved collared shirt + pink skirt + a new shoe (not flip flop ok!). I FELT SO LIKE A LADY/WOMAN/BIG GIRL. :D:D:D yesh!
14.Met up with dad & mum @ outram mrt then went off to fetch JW & Grandma.
15.Visited Tony Uncle's new house @ West Coast! :D Got to see Zoey! :D:D:D so cute!
16.Went home & stayed home for the rest of the day + night o.o :D

then it was Sunday! :D

:D:D:D Great day with family! :D:D I love my family! Ohoh highlight of the day was that my mum got me 3 collared shirts! :D:D Now, I've got new shirts! hoho! Hoooray!

Anyways, I'm seriously looking forward to the Taiwan trip with Vball teammates! :D:D:D Don't know why, but omg! :D:D:D excited! hehex! PACKPACKPACK :o is tiring tho! Ahhh! VBALLVBALLVBALL. I feel so emo o.- omg ok.

BYE!