Saturday, November 15, 2008-12:41 PM

:D it has been spamming & more spamming of Hotshot these few days!

Anyway, I would like to thank yusiang for helping me to help in the Year 4 Commencement on thursday! :D he's v cool ok! though he got meeting like at 2 or something, he still offered to help me! :D yay. Thanks loads!

So my entire thursday was spent at home sleeping, slacking, watching drama. -__- & becos of this, I recovered! :D not say fully, but should be ok already! :) haha. NO MORE BODYACHES! :D Hoho!

Still went for training yesterday. I didn't even cough(0.0) throughout the trng session (i suppose) which is good! & anyway, I realised something really cool! :D thanks to mrtay and mrng. HOHO! My hand must go like that, not like that! (-__-) ok, I shall bear that in mind! :D ty!

Team movie after trng! :D cool huh, our first team outing after 3 years! loL :o had lunch with Coach (it was coincidental, then he came and sit with us (no, laura and vyn) lol) He reads cheem cheem chinese books! ;o words and sentences that don't make sense to us! xD & there's a comma after every 5words. lol! then headed to Plaza Sing for our Madagascar 2. lol (no plot-.- but quite funny lah) damn cute. then went to Macs for ice creams, then went home! :D lOl. what a cool outing o.o :D

I"M GOING TO WATCH MY SHOW NOW. BYEBYE. & crap, I haven't do physic & read my books. Omg ):