|
Sunday, November 16, 2008-9:23 PM
:D Toured around Singapore from 9am-7pm! xD With my family! Hoho. Quite rare. But sure, I had quite a lot of fun! :D It started with a duper heavy breakfast (nasi lemak) @ amk. Super crazy alot which really made me feel super bloated! :o Kind of guilty but whatever. I don't really care. I just have to burn them off one day! haha. Then went to Si Ma Lu to pray. As usual, it's like a lot of people. But I'm used to it already, so it doesn't really matter. Hehe, I just like the feeling after I go there pray! xD It feels so indescribable good :D We didn't even bother to walk around there then went on to Vivocity! :D Went there to get err. that free wireless headphone. It's free cos of the printer my mum bought for another aunty. :x Haha, it's like totally useless to us, cos we hardly even use headphones. Who cares, we just blast musics and whatever sounds you can hear from the comp. Haha. Anyway,I got a shirt. Shan't exactly reveal about that shirt-.- so crazily retarded and rare to see me buy shirts. Haha. :D But not bad (lah), my style. (I know you're thinking 'do I even have a style') Don't bother. xD Then moved on to my uncle's house @ West Coast area. Stayed there for quite a while before moving to this Serembun campsite. Just to take a look there cos my brother will be going there for 7 days (not consecutive duh) for camps. It's really ulu and inaccessible (sp?). yeah. Moved on to Ikea to shop for this cabinet thing for my mum. Took super long in there. x: Then finally go home. haha. Super exhausting, though half the time is spent in the car. But still :| tiring aye! yawnz. Ok, the end :D I bet I post faster than some fellow out there :o :D:D:D:D |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|