|
Wednesday, November 19, 2008-6:39 PM
:D:D:D I'm gonna say the most happy thing that happened today! :D:D:D I met my dearest SAM. HIEW, LEE LI WEN, JADE LIEW, LEEYING, MINMIN!!! I was super happy when I saw them! :D Cos it has been uberr long since school closed. Actually not, but just that yeah. When you miss people, time always seem to pass slower you see! :o Ok, so that really made my 'ouch, butt pain' day! :D:D:D Haha, I miss them so much!!! :D but I don't really want to see them everyday, cos that is going to spell s.c.h.o.o.l. Not very interesting right. :D:D:D Seriously, absence makes the heart grows fonder. (issit issit!) Ok :D Hoho! But I don't see ZHIWEI which is :| I bet she missed me, cos I missed her too! :D:D:D Honored yes you? :) Oh, and where is YUHERNG too :D that super funny I.T girl! :D Yes, I realise I miss 3B people! :D:D:D Oh yes, err. JOLENE AND ISABEL! :D:D:D. I wonder when we're gonna meet 8) I hope it's soon. xD HOHO. where is 2E outing 0.0 feels so distant from them xO Yesyes, I miss the Elliot Guys too! :D cos I hardly even talk to them! :o I shall try talking to some tho. :x But srsly, what if they dao me, I'll feel so upset!!! Heh, whatever -_- (actually I don't think so, I (think I) know wenzhong, jiaxun, zhenghui, junjie won't dao me :D) lol! haha. :x zz! so now you know who'll dao me! :x Blah! I AM SRSLY CRAPPING. but :D:D:D I feel damm happy. Cannot help it ok! :D byebye. I miss 2e & 3b. xD I'm glad I see team 3 out of 5 days! :D Hoho! :D:D Sy, get well soon yes! Jess, come back soon ok! Bon Voyage! :D |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|