|
Thursday, November 20, 2008-9:09 AM
I realise this few days I have been quite abnormal! 8| as in, seriously abnormal! :/ I keep missing people ok, and I will think like if they have never appeared in my life, I would be so different from now :| Then after thinking, I will like suddenly treasure them alot alot :| seriously. I think it's cos we're moving back to TR campus. xO Sorry. But I will miss MS campus!!! really lah): blah. my two most fruitful years were spent there, yknow! then I scared I'll forget the place, zzz, and things that happened there.. Haiyah, I don't know what I'm typing. Haha, anyway, 14th birthday was the most best well spent there; year 2 was the year I cried the most (damnit but yes! I cried damn alot) -> & yknow I'll never forget why I cry for in september and him :D :o it was damn dumb of me to cry in class, really. I think the teacher got a shock or something, cos I really just cry after this fellow said something. which i have no idea why i took it so seriously. Zomg/ Super dumb, then I rmbred I was asked to get back to my seat, cos that fellow told the teacher I changed my seat. Something liddat :x LOL. & right, that was the first time someone complained about me to the teacher. C.r.a.p. SO i think i was v scared or what, then i cry. EHEH! actually no. -.- I rmbred why already!!! Cos I niaoed the fellow, & that fellow v angry and complained! :o yesyes. (haha, friend, sorry manz) butbutbut, thank you, cos you made me rmbr this crazaye incident. lol. back to what I previously said. I will miss 3B too(as in, really THREE) :x Ugh. (these whole loads of things are making me depressed ):) ZZZ. Blah, don't want post already! 8) byebye :D:D:D Jess, have fun wor, I know you'll miss me! :D hoho! see you next sat! :D:D:D so now, I have one person less to talk/sms to, ooh so saddening! haha. |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|