Saturday, November 15, 2008-9:54 PM

I think humans are scary :x You never know what that person is/will be doing x: so scary! It's like the things that you will never expect him/her to do, he/she actually does it when people don't see. Ugh. Freaky.

I should just go like dogs or cats or any animals than to like a human. :x At least, I know what they'll do :x Zomgrofl, I'm freaked out. yeah I am. Haha, so maybe from today onwards, I shall start to adore all sorts of animals + INSECTS (damnit-.-).

Zomg. Told you, blog hopping is scary. Don't wander around o.o Stay @ the place where you're supposed to be. Knowing too much isn't nice at all :o Crap, just ruined that image of yours.

But thinking of it, why did I care so much-_- Why did I even bother to type 3 para just becos of you.. Zzz.. Something's wrong up there. 0.0

Blah. I AM FORGETTING. ~!@ #$ %^& %^ &*( *&^% %^#$ * *#%& &)( @ %*^ ): shhetimds h dhsk ch nevxk hsjsn shas cvjfj, shf x djska gdfc thsks hdjks cdjsjchd. 0|3795|786, I really do!
Buaizabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz! I guess, random spamming is the best way not to let people know what I am typing up there. xD BUT WHAT I REALLY WANT TO SAY ARE THOSE WORDS IN RANDOM PUNCTUATIONS, ALPHABETS AND NUMBERS. :x NO PLACE (i don't even dare to say them out loud0.0) ALLOWS ME TO SAY :| Cos' they aren't supposed to be heard anyway.