Tuesday, November 11, 2008-3:28 PM

): I'm still not doing anything constructive, apart from finish watching Rolling Love! :D The ending was kind of expected/ so not much fun! :o

Next coming up will most likely be either Hotshot or Brown Sugar Macchiato :D Shall see about it, cos I really want to watch Hotshot! :) but it will an online thing. 0_0 dread watching shows online, cos I get disturbed easily. But it's k! I'm gonna focus. (I'm focusing on the wrong thing, I know-.-)

Right. remember about my holiday plan, hoho. I didn't even touch anything at all besides completing the entire cheng yus thing. Hoho. I'm so screwed, wonder when I will be able to complete 2 LA essays + 1 HCL book report. Hooray, I read books like tortoise just like my speed. Haha! 0.0

Zomg. I need to pack my room and clear my pri school and year 1&2&3 stuffs! :o Don't be surprised that I still have my p1 stuffs! lol. quite shocking yeah! xD But before that, I think I should go shower first! =_-