Saturday, November 8, 2008-1:04 AM

very funnily I'm still online/on comp. haha. :D just pop by here to say Hello! :D

I merely started on my holiday homework, hey cheers for me ok! :D I still have that darn 53 more cheng yus to go. super tiring to copy out. & I have a feeling that we don't have to hand up the copied version lah-.- cos the paper only says there'll be a test when school reopens. & the marks for the test will be counted in for CA1. Tsk, but whatever it is, I (no, WE) still have to copy and remember them. :| boring wor.

trng today was ok. just that i really need to work on something. haha. Jiayou! :D trying = hope yeah? hold on..

oh then had lunch together with team. Jess and me went PS just to have ice creams :D mudpie isn't that bad afterall! haha, was super last minute decision to go. hehex. I guess I'm gonna enjoy myself during the taiwan trip though I seriously dread the aeroplane part + no mummy daddy days. yeah! :/ but it's k! :D

nights. it's late! sleep early peeps esp leeliwen. when she still has some things to do :o 1.13am totally broke alot of my records. ):/:)