Friday, December 26, 2008-7:49 PM

Attempted tys, and am giving up on it :D haha! Crazy tedious/ no space book! But be glad that I actually DID some (or rather, 70%) open-ended questions! :D

Friendly @ AndersonSS. Super far & almost lost our way there. We didn't know which busstop we should take 265 from o.o So walked quite a distance before reaching the correct busstop, lol! xD Felt so not right in the first set! x: haha, everyone felt too! So maybe's the court's problem! (kidding :D) heh, but the court's really big! & they got this super cool board thingy, you see in basketball matches, to keep track of the scores, games and stuffs! Super cool! lol :D if only we have one! :D

I'm going to change pencil!!! (cos the present one stinks like omg.. crap that silicon thingy on the pencil!) I think too long never use, that's why it stinks. x:
maybe, I shouldn't say it here. too open and not good. 8)

Hope it's not gonna offend anyone in any way!