Friday, December 5, 2008-6:19 PM

Can't believe I haven't been posting for so many days! :o
I shall just start on the 25 November! :D
It was a day out with Jolene and Isabel to Orchard! :D Haha. Cool as usual! :D Hmm, we went to watch Beverly Hills Chihuahua! :D Great movie! :D yeah, then slacked around @ Starbucks, talking our lives away. It always feels so good talking to them, sharing our lives and all! :D:D:D haha.

Oh, then we saw somebody who looks like sandy chan, and another guy who looks like jo's dad! :o lol. Isabel and me thought so, lol! super look like, but jo refused to admit. Ohwell.

Continued at Esprit De Corps, & some basement level shops.. lol! it was pretty crap after that yeah!!!

Ok, skip skip, all the way till Taiwan's trip! :D Amazing. Woke up @ an unearthly hour of 5am, washed up and went off to the airport! :D hahah, thinking that i'll be quite punctual, almost everybody was present before 6am! :o Yeah, that scary. Took flight and reached Taiwan's TaoYuan Int. Airport! :D Usual immigration checkpoints stuffs, then took a pretty huge bus to Grand Forward Hotel! :D haha. The weather was really cool and nice and feeling you can never feel in Sg. Yes, no sweat no perspiration, breezy cool wind. Ahh. :D I love the weather!

Then was tea break, then err. dinner @ this Steamboaty place. haha! seriously damm funny. Me and Geok were paired up to this one boat, cos we take no beef, no funny funny stuffs. :D So it was just noodles, fishballs, dongfen, those non-disgusting (sorry!) stuffs :D Haha. We(BDIV) played Zhong Ji Mi Ma together, super fun! :D Cos the forfeit was to eat 1/4 of Chou Tou Fu! :o Horrible awful terrible taste la! (no offence tho!) Yeah, & I just have to kena, thanks to Geok Loh Hian! ): lol. So I really tried, ahhh! I'll never touch that again, never. & sy, janet, creshelle, geok kena as well. lol. 'In Out In Out!!!!' Geok, please LAUGH yo! you're a cool person ok!:D

Shih Lin Night Market was super crowded la! & we went to the wrong street, that sells no Ji Pai! :O haha, but at least I've got a pair of earrings (my mum likes it alot) from there. haha. Talk not about the price, it's for mum anyways. Yeah. It was practically REN SHAN REN HAI, which totally made me feel half sianed already :o haha.

Friendly Match against Ming Hu! :D Haha, warming up in a jacket feels so cool and pro! :D & yeah, we were still talking about how great it'd be if Sg has this kind of weather for our outdoor trng! :o Err yes. it was freezing cold there omg! :D We played w/o coach, w/o tchers, except seniors! ;o pretty pressurizing, but I guess that didn't really affect me much. Ha. Everyone was on form that day, yeah. & that leads to a pretty good score! Satisfying. My contact/timings were only right for that day! @#$%^& haiz. Match against Ching Sui was horrible for me. I couldn't even get my spiking's contact & timings correctly, plus my damn stupid hou gang and gang qiu! ;o Really horrible, sorry but I had no idea why I had to break down that day. Ugh. =_-

Monday was practically a day out to the tourist places. I guess, this shall let pictures do the talkings. Not much of things to remember anyways. Went Jiu Fen, which was really far far away up in the hill! Sunday's Dinner was fab! Chicken chop + buffet thingo + free ice cream & fondue. Sup nice!:D:D:D MOnday's dinner was @ Mao Kong local restaurant, super ulu la! :o had appetite for a lot of food!

We went to Ching Sui High School on Tuesday morning, to attend lessons with them. Sort of immersion! :D Haha, geok and I were, again, paired to this class of 314! :D :D :D Friendly people! But the thing awkward and weird was, every fella was like staring at you! :o haha. hmm. Yeah, what I could remember was a guy was trying to see if I was taller than him-_- please, no! he's abit tall only la. Could hear them whispering while walked towards the class and around the school. Aliens? 0.0 nevetheless,I like them for their friendliness and smiles! :D :D :D Tho geok and I were really really shy people! O: We hardly even talk to them ok. yes! lol! Had English and some Games-Activites-Use Brain lessons at the void deck area! :o Their engligh lessons, whoos! rock. & that usebrain lesson, ultimate pro! :D:D it was really freezing cold, and we experienced some minor earthquake!!! haha. Oh me and geok volunteered to play this two person one, we completed it super fast. then everybody started using our method! :o lolol! quite retarded lol!

Dinner with the Principal, directors and staffs @ this steamboaty place again! :o but this time is cooler! :D we cook everything ourselves! haha:D oh yes, me jess zy were sitting together with three other ching sui seniors! :D haha, fun time chatting! :D:D But i feel super retarded la ok! -__- I guess that was the most memorable dinner :D:D:D hohoho:D:D:D

haha. last day in taiwan was ;/ :/ Kena Fever + sore throat + cough_-_ haiz. really saddening, haha -__- and felt damn awful during the flight!! ): aha.

Anyway, i guess it will be long the next time I go taiwan already, lol. haha. yeah. came back & went to see the doc. hohoho. -.-

Enough of this ultimate long post, byes! :D:D:D I love team! :D:D:D