|
Wednesday, December 17, 2008-9:23 PM
:D Another trng! isn't too good nor bad, just (a smile), maybe :) It'd probably be the last trng until we get back to the new campus, cos I'm missing the friday's. lol.. Ohwell, most likely to be friendly matches already. :| Yea. There isn't much to talk about today, besides going to AMK for claypot rice with family! :D haha, good food! then I've been slacking my life away already Ar yes! & I just remembered about the 7pm chnl 8 show, oh my gosh! horrible, seriously made my blood boil @.@ grr.. I was so pissed with that man (& show), that I actually took the controller and switched to chnl u's Xiao Hua! :D Haha! V funnny! :D Ok, I'm going to pray tmr! haha. Missing a meeting but I hope it's ok :) Taiwan's jellies super nice :D yay! |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|