Sunday, December 14, 2008-12:11 AM

:D Back.

Meeting up with cousins = :D haha, bryan & apple's growing fast and really adorable. Yet, sometimes, too irritating! xD "jie jie" sounds super good and cute from them! :D haha. WeiCong still doesn't call me, but it's k, I've gotten used to it anyways. Zoey, as usual, the abit noisier one but still :D long time no see. Grow up! :)

Had a nightmare last night ): quite bad. & I pray it better not come true in reality. It's frightening. Was woken up by don't-know-what for several times in the middle of the night and that nightmare just had to make it worst :o Haha, no it's not going to happen! :D Disturbing tsk.

Now I realise it's really not that easy to forget one thing, a memorable thing that is. haha, it's time I reconsider what I've said in the past. But nothing is going to change anything yes.

Certainly not turning back to my old self with so many unclear sentences, leaving many (?)s for people who don't understand. I'll make things clear from the next post onwards, worry not!

Taa, see you soon!