Tuesday, December 30, 2008-9:29 PM

---Guess what, I just deleted a page long of crap! :D The main point was just:

I"VE LOST ALL MY INTERESTS IN TDRAMAS

Yes, this is bad enough (!) But I still want to watch my XNR! ): I missed yesterday's, super depressing yea! (give a huge sigh...)

Oh right, had IA x'mas party last night. Heh xD Quite fun! :D & seriously kang acts like an auntie! :o haha, but still she's nice :D Met Cheryl before going there, and as usual, I was late-.- thanks to the crap topup machine that has so many humans queuing it up for. The most best thing is after I topped up my card, I had no $ with me at all! Totally penniless, cool? Ey sorry and thanks for agreeing to meet me! :D

Ah, short update! :D byebye

I don't feel like making any new year resolutions, reflections for 2008, looking forward to 2009 thing, and whatsoever. So boring! & waste time on my comp for blogging. (haha! lost interest in comp and blogging too :D)

wait, maybe just a few I shall list:
1.I WANT TO DO BETTER IN STUDIES (as usual! :)
2.I HOPE(want us) TEAM WILL(to) GET IN NATIONALS (must must must! :D) ace!
3.I WANT TO FORGET SOME THINGS :D