|
Sunday, December 28, 2008-9:10 PM
Haha I'm finally watching Tribino's official videos! omg, super funny and memorable! Chalet 08 was really :D:D:D (big smiles!) heh xD Liwen and Zhiwei being retarded and featured in ALMOST every vids, their laughters really made the days! IDMI 08 was hilarious with the tribesmen performing! Haha minmin super funny, I wanted to laugh out loud but I thought I shouldn't cos I'll disturb other people! Really. :D <3 3B! I hope 4B will be even better! :D We'll create even more fond memories, I hope! Heh xD Chalet's a must! Class gatherings too! :D GO 4B! have a good year next year! :D:D:D Though I won't be able to join y'all for orientation, (like again~) D: sorry! But I'm sure y'all will have a wacky time together! (bla! :O) I <3 3/4B, heh xD I know every bino people feel this way :D haha! |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|