|
Wednesday, December 24, 2008-9:03 PM
Merry Christmas! :D Joy Luck Club & The Five People You Meet in Heaven are great! really fabulous, heh! :D I think I'm motivated, in a way, to read Joy Luck Club (book version)! Tho it's really thick & wordy, :x I'm still going to read (most likely!) :D Hmm, went to school today for this vball gift exchange thing. Lol. I don't know who's my angel but I don't really care about it la. lol! Ey, charissa came back! :D haha, took quite a few pictures with Bdiv:D HehxD Smile detector is really omg, super funny! laughed like mad over it! lol, jieyu has got a good camera! Went for dinner @ Clementi (mad-.- it was supposed to be a seafood steamboat dinner, but cos that shop closed down, we had zhu chao) Tofus are super nice! >:D Can eat without other dishes! lol! xD A bit of shopping but got nothing tho. I wanted to get 3 Staedtler Triplus Finelines but that ahem store doesn't even sell them. Lousy la! So it means that I've to get them @ other places some day. LOL! 0.0 Bye, log cakes! :D:D:D |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|