|
Saturday, December 20, 2008-9:35 PM
Omg wth! That anonymous is crazy-.- & I promise it's not me who posted, so lame la! Gosh Friendly match with Unity Sec today :D Played alot alot of sets, glad that we did win them in one set? :D haha! exp gained which is (thumbs up!:D) :| I remembered giving up on one ball for no proper reason @.@ It just flew past me and geok haha, which made me feel quite guilty! haha, it was 23 sth I think, haha. All the more I shouldn't have seen it flew past me, but whatever! :x Missed 1 service today cos threw too low; & missed 6 or more spikes! >< Crazy crap! learnlearnlearn!!! Ace! Jiayou! :D Ar, I'm super tired already, face super hot -_- But I'm not going to sleep lol, cos I'm going to play & reedit then print my yuedubaogao.. Then I'll say goodbye to HCL homework forever, and go 'welcome Language Arts!' ): Haha. I've got Diner Dash Hometown Hero's game!!! :D:D:D |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|