Friday, January 16, 2009-9:12 PM

Been rather busy with School, omg0.0

wednesday was a long day with lessons! haha, clipped up all my fringe and resulted in everyone asking 'eh, what happened to your hair'! :O Blah! Almost everyone who knows me ask! Zomg! I'll never ever do that again, haha! Then had the first SC general mtg. Haha, IA was the earliest to be dismissed so I went for training for a while! :) Speaking of that, super irritating. The ball doesnt even touch my palm. -.- Went home and was totally zonked out! :O haha, didn't do much work too.

Thursday was a third lang day! Haha was expecting myself to be super tired or something, but in the end i was like wide awake for most of the lessons! haha. Did a composition, which was omg-ish la! :o Totally forgotten many vocabs and how to create sentence structure already. Grr, but it's k! I will get it back! :D Study and revise moreee :D Reached home quite early and started redecorating the LA journal 0_0 Haha, oh & thanks jess for helping! :D I just edited a little bit to make it more complete. Haha. :D

Ok. Trigo 2 really kills! ): I can't do for nuts. Especially proving identities, super lousy in it! :| practice practice!!!

Triple HCL again! :D Interesting, I'd say! Haha, we're going to write a compo in the next lesson, ahh! :O okkk. I'm starting to really look up to Kr Kiw :D He's really good :D ahah! Day 10 states that 4B is dismissed at 115pm, so yea... had lunch with saml theyall! haha. then stoned in the gym while waiting for the others:D so cool! :D so early dismissed! :D

Training was ok :D Hope the feel can stay there like always :) hah! Jiayou :D Oh yes, xuhua, boning and benedict got in vball trials! :D Haha hope they'll join tho! :D:D:D hehxD

Tired tired. I'm going to sleep soon after packing my stuffs, whoo! :D This week's crazy! Next week is gonna be too! Now I worry that I have to miss 6A's outing again ): If I can split myself into two, it will be ideal, ahha! Missed too many of 6A outings already.. But see first then.. :D

Ok, long enough, bye! :D I can't wait for tml's elliot class dinner! Ahh seeing those people again, really make me :D. tataaa!:D