|
Thursday, January 8, 2009-6:50 PM
我说我很累. Four days of orientation almost killed me. But I survived, heh 8D In fact, it's not say v tiring nor exhausting, perhaps it's just the mentality I have for this year's orientation. (wrong wrong o_o) Nevertheless, g o o d j o b goodjob goodjob! to orien comm '09 yea. :D Keep this up till tml night, & end it with a blast! :D ok. from tmr onwards, I'm looking on the bright side, haha. cos I dont have to reach school super early for briefing already. Heh, it's crazy but still all scs made it! haha! :D 累就去睡. My mum said I cannot sleep too early now, cos it will make me sleep at wrong times the next few days. ha, so I'm trying v hard to keep myself awake by staring blankly into the tvee & comp. Patiently waiting till 10pm. Haha, I shall just talk about 1K that I went into most of the time during orientation. :D Cute class, with many different people, aha. Can srsly see the change in them over the past few days, haha. Like Yohannes (sp?), Ming Yu, Xu Hua, Jin Heok, Valen, the girls & etc. Yeah. :D really good. MY super funny la, like I've known him for a long time like that! XH super cute when he was leading the 4 people in the bamboo race game this morning! Potential leader ey! :D:D:D & he's a really nice boy (wait, let's say GUY instead :D) & I've heard many of them talking to each other now! unlike on the first day, (aiyah, strangers nothing to talk about that kind of thing) anyways, I srsly hope they will put up a real good and awesome show tml night! All the best, kelly-x! :D I shall bring my cam tml and take pics with them! haha, but I scared I no time to ): If tml really cannot, I shall find them another day, ahah! Ok, let's hope I can! GET HIGH WHOOOO! :D Bye, I'm tired to continue posting. I'm attending lessons tml! :D :X |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|