|
Wednesday, January 21, 2009-9:29 PM
I think I've got a serious problem with my EQ. ha. Sorry to whoever whom I've hurt in one way or another. Most of the times, they weren't intentional, I'm serious. I feel so bad. As in. I think I've offended ALOT of people this week. I don't know, call it my emo week? It's like over the tiniest thing I'm hurting people and I never realise it until after that. Damn-.- SORRY, if I've hurt you people Ahyah, ****** *****. & really HCL is killing me. I guess I should learn to let go of some things. I cannot stress myself. Cos I'll underperform under stress. Gr. 40mins of zuowen time to write one zuowen is totally impossible for me, and I guarantee I'll like fail this zuowen or something. Zzz. Which stands a stupid 30% of the whole year. 0_0 It's totally ***e when I wrote I wanted to learn with all my heart, that's the bad thing about zuowen. -.- Plus PC4 today's most best. I think the questions parts is totally true for me. I was super truthful to myself when I answered. 'I've no complete control over my behavioural tendencies'. ha. It's natural, I'd say. why is Hcl turning to be like La. & I'm not coping well with my studies, which is crap grr. Did the wrong things in the wrong year, maybe. 0_0 Whatever, no stress no stress. Keep on going. End, or no? So much that I'm losing. I made a cross to 'que sera sera'. Cos I want to change it, not every whatever will be, will be. |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|