|
Saturday, January 10, 2009-2:48 PM
Those words I read kept on flashing in my mind. -.- Seriously, sometimes, I wish I wasn't your friend, I didn't even know you, and I shouldn't even be that close to you. You never know the kind of feeling you're giving people and yes, you'll never know. Zzz though I know I'm in the wrong to say this in public, but I really have no guts to tell you straight in your face. Grr! p.s u&uisnotthepersonyoumaythinkitisiamseriousthistime (: Attended my first full lessons yesterday with pe, chem, ace, math and phy. - lessons but I'm at least glad to have a crapper, saml, to crap with haha. Esp during Guess what. I'm stopping here. [edit] thank you zhiwei for cheering me up :D Yep! I'll be happy for no reason>, rather than sad for no reason :) thank you! Finally, I'm going to rest! :D haha![/edit] |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|