|
Saturday, January 3, 2009-10:55 PM
:X I will forget about today & look forward to tml with more confidence. 8D Totally unright. My vision wasn't even clear at all. My mind wasn't in the right state. My hands and legs didn't take actions from my brain. Nothing was, practically, clear and right. Feeling's wrong too x: Really bad ): I promise to become better. Felt so bad for doing that (I promise, unintentionally). Disappointment? Sorry! I thank Coach for being so understanding, really. :D haha, I must learn to love this particular human. yesyesyes, learn to love! Be comfortable. Be patient. Be nice. Be respectful. Have a loving heart. Rushed home then to school for farewell party. :D Awesome & touching. I'll miss the seniors, haha. Thank y'all! :D:D:D Tml will be a better day. Next - will be better cos' I will regain my confidence and overcome the fear. & do things right this time. :) Let's see, till then. A please-let-me-forget-and-never-remind-me-again-day. |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|