|
Tuesday, February 24, 2009-8:10 PM
haha, sometimes I wonder if I'm missing out too much coz of all those commitments. :/ & it feels bad missing so many lessons ;/ (i dont know what will happen to me in snr high) but anws, I felt so much better and clearer after meeting ms pear for geog stuffs. :D thankyou! Three weeks of MSP. missing again. let's not think too much. Just think I'm coping well. :D Oh yesyes, I feel so grateful to ms yeo la!:D coz she agreed to extend the deadline for LA journal :D At least, I won't feel so stressed. I think I rock. Coz I can think nothing of it anymore. It's not affecting me anymore ay! :D it's YOUR loss, not mine :D hee. & I've decided to forget and forgive some people, hooray. Byebye! I'm gonna use black ink pen, coz it looks pro-er though my content and substance is totally horriGIble! (geok, your word is so influential-.-) :D:D:D |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|