|
Saturday, February 7, 2009-7:28 PM
Horrible day yesterday o.o Had HIVES yesterday which was omg freaking scary :/ Thought it was just normal rashes and didn't care much about it until training time! spreaded around my neck and body. Red patches everywhere ): So I missed training-.- Luckily, those big red patches went off pretty fast after medication and 白米酒. Otherwise, it's like cannot chu qu jian ren alr! :o Then, to my horror this morning, I got WARTS on my right feet! seriously, I was wondering why all the bad things happen altogether. I guess this is called '祸不单行'. Had difficulty walking, practically limping around the house. It's like a pimple but not pimple, crap! So I have to go back to the doc for treatment. Ugh, it's super painful when the doc used cold nitrogen(or isit carbon dioxide?) to 'burn' it away-.- 1minute of torture man! I have to start doing my work and focus on my studies already. I've been flopping almost every tests in the beginning of the year when things are supposedly to be easier. I might fail geog again(damn, read instructions wrongly!), totally flopped matrices test, and hcl isn't any better. Yay. let me stay positive-.- I can totally feel - now la! >.< PLS FOCUS!0_0 |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|