|
Sunday, February 15, 2009-7:38 PM
I love saturdays and sundays :D apart from the fact that I have to complete all my work accumulated since monday o_o but it's k! A few more things to go... before I can start afresh in the new week. (-.-) I'm so determined to complete msp karangan, chemistry revision and ACE SOURCE BASED (eh, wl, can totally kill la! I hate sbq that's why I didnt take hist-.-) and maybe start my self study on FAULTING (which, apparently, i missed out on a compt day) This is so sad, but haiya! forget about complaining and just study myself. The rest like THREE damn LA reflections, revision for HCL as well as the dumb ACE proj, I will just leave them aside first! grr! Sorry. & I hope I'm gonna do better in this coming week's chem, hcl and ahem! FL test. So giving up on financial literacy, -_- so lame to have test la. everything also wanna test. Tsk! As if we(no, I) will understand and like FL like that -_- tsktsk! Tell me wtp LIMITED LIABILTY and assets = owners' equity + liabilities is! Tho it all comes from a good intention, haiyo. Thanks but sorry man, yours truly knows not how to appreciate, just like sth we learnt 2 years ago, with appreciation in the subj itself. lameee -_- LOL. you can totally ignore me man, cos I feel so bu shuang about work. Haha tho I feel happy that I'm doing work. COntradicting, but I don't care ay. Tml reach schl 8am-.- Omg ): |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|