|
Wednesday, February 11, 2009-6:52 PM
I'll apologise first, for my unnecessary frustration on court cos I couldn't receive balls well; for not being strong enough to play well. - sorry. x) I've learnt my lesson. I will not get demoralized so easily again. I will not give up on the next ball becos I couldn't receive the previous. I shouldn't have on my water tap, and I'm not going to pressurize myself coz of vball. I promise, this is the last. (:D aren't you glad for me, haha) This time, I'll come back, stronger. & I will enjoy the game, smile and give in my best for everything I do. :) 球是四方的。过程才重要。输和赢只是两个不同的字。加油吧。我们不要是不小心,而是真的付出努力。 no more disappointment. I thought I was actually the one I had always been referring to. One who gives up freaking easily after losing one ball. I am the one but I'm going to throw that myself away. It's called 重新做人. thank you guys :D |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|