|
Friday, March 13, 2009-8:08 PM
alamak! It'll be so troublesome if I change my email add 0.0 haha. yesterday was holiday, earned by those A level students :D So cool! But one sad thing was that we had compt! Last match o_o & i shall have no comments about it! :X But surely, I'm gonna take up the next challenge in t2w3! Ah! & i wanna be better! :| believe?! everything shall be back to basics! Went to the doc to treat my warts! & guess what, I waited for an hour plus to see the doc, then I got out of the room in 2mins time!!! Tsk. Coz he said he can't do anything about it. The wart has apparently grew bigger, and needs what, liquid nitrogen (-190degreecelsius) to 'burn' it away!(he was only using liquid carbon dioxide which was around -60degreecelsius only) Zomg, it's so gonna hurt even more! ): But I'm brave! :D Yup, anyway, what's with the wartS right? Most best thing that happened: I"VE GOT THREE WARTS ON MY BOTH FEET. Yup! so doc wrote referral letter to polyclinic, then gonna wait at polyclinic to get another referral letter to skin centre. Tedious, tiring process! :X Gonna waste so much time! But coz my mum v cool, decided to try to paste that kind of corn plaster, to hopefully remove them away, so I don't have to really go through so much agony and stuffs. :D I hope it's gonna work, coz I have like 3 corn plasters on my feet, and I'm wearing socks + bedroom slippers at HOME NOW! :omg. I just got reminded about something! lol, super hilarious. But gah, I just went research online, & omg carrie, there's really such thing!!! :O ok. but it's not on me. School was unusually slack, (what a word to describe) but seriously it was the case today! Had fire drill during pe, which delayed chem periods. Thank you, we had quite a long recess today! :D (min, yh, liwen, jade, zw went for compt, so didn't have recess tgt! I had it with saml, lydia and leeying!) Rushed to class, finding out that we weren't even late at all! Zomg. -.- Teacher came in at like 1015am, when I thought lesson will commence at 10am! LOL. 3periods of hcl didn't kill today, another surprise! Time actually fly! (i'm so satisfied with my results, ahh!) :D:D:D Math was the best, I guess! with all the lame things and convo with guys like qq and hl. Tell me, how can things not be funny and lame and cold! There wasn't any proper lesson,fyi. People who went gliders, oh well, y'all missed a gday! :D Did hcl compo, which took me super long to complete one para ): Alamak! haha. waited for jess & nic for lunch and we went to play ball with the rest! :D & I realise some things are really, omg, super scary! One statement only ay, caused so much shock and fear! o_o But glad everything's settled now, heh! :D Haha. Happy Holiday, people! :D I'm gonna work real hard this(next) term, coz Term 1 probably suck too much for me! gah, keep on going and striving!!! :D So glad that march holidays are finally here, but that also means something else! Let me tell you: EOYS are nearing. -.- [you'd probably say I'm lame and crazy, but IDC) (actually, the main thing is: my bday, ahha) Jiayou, everyone :D have fun this holiday. Work hard, play hard too! :D I sound so positive (+) & I love my this 'me' :D so optimistic! :D:D:D Have fun, my bro and those np humans who have camps. lol. Be jealous, I'm staying at home haha, to rot and stone! :D jealous, not? too bad! Alamak, so long already! Bye! :D |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|