|
Friday, March 27, 2009-7:15 PM
Best, I'm experiencing extreme exhaustion! :/ My eyes are closing on me, when it's like 716pm only! Gah & the worst thing is I'll be on my way to M'sia tmr morning, coz I have to sao mu on sunday! I'd proudly say my weekends are gone coz you can don't expect me to work and mug with all my cute cousins and extreme bad weather there :0 I've 4 tests next week, omg (!) & I believe I'm gonna do well. (omg-.-) I've so many things on hand, and hey they are all so important-.- & I'm here ranting like nobody's business, which is a total waste of time! I have to start cracking, in case I get nothing done by monday! (a new week again!) ah. I want to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Sleeping is so important to me, yet I can't afford to 'use' more time sleeping, omg! So tiring!!! |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|