|
Wednesday, March 25, 2009-8:50 PM
Geez, I need power for tmr's math trigo II and III. :/ I cannot fear. & I must put in my best. Great thing to know today was msp is going to be cancelled tmr. Amazing. :) Thank whoever up there so much, coz I'm really unprepared for malay test. I've attitude problem. Sorry? Does it even help? Idk why I had that stupid feeling after mtg. Just so (indescribable here). As much as I want to say something, some things seem to be pulling me back. -.- & I wonder if it's coz of that, I lost my feeling of anticipation for tmr. Suddenly pondered on the reasons what and why I was happy about. I look forward to the big day every year, not excluding this year. But idk why! I lost that feeling, or rather that feeling left me? o.o Gah W/e. Things went well today. Things went haywired. Nevertheless, I'm gonna concentrate on my math, and forget about tmr. Who knows, i might just feel better later. Moments like these, I think of. ): haha, super happy now! I shall post pics tmr? heh! |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|