Thursday, March 26, 2009-7:18 PM

Happy Birthday.

As usual, thanks all for the wishes, cards and gifts :) Unexpected for some to wish, but still thank you so much for remembering (or rather, got reminded by somebody)

Haha, but this year was weird. Really v. weird. :/ I don't feel the happiness and excitement for the day. o_o Idk why, just hmm, a typical day just passed?

Let's not spoil the mood. & tell y'all something great and awesome! :D ->

My wish is fulfilled :P

Yay! haha.

When I was in the car, I was suddenly reminded by what qq said some days ago regarding birthday(s).

It's actually the 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' that really matters. Not cakes, presents and stuffs.


Of coz I still do appreciate those who gave me la, duh! :D haha, it's always so heartwarming to receive blessings and presents from people on birthday yup. It's like joy, y'know. Heehee! :D Yet, even if you receive a lot presents and stuffs, and you don't even feel happy. Then it somehow in a way defeats the meaning of 'Happy Birthday', no? Ohwell. Kind of emo ah, but hey I'm not. Just pondering on some thoughts I had in the day.

Too much. I'm gonna pack things now. & be ready for a new 16yrs old life. Haha, gonna enjoy my 16th to the max!

I may not wish for it to happen again. Let nature takes its course (correct?)

whoa, crap-.- my phone screwed up and doesn't allow bluetooth connection.