Monday, March 30, 2009-10:14 PM

hell la. WORK IS NEVER ENDING. (!!) TIME IS NEVER ENOUGH.

To actually think I got home by 5pm today, I couldn't finish so much shit. Things I did was just to revise physic electrostatic. & touched on abit on current electricity. Question about my work efficiency. I'm putting in 101% to really understand and memorise those physic stuffs, and crap they aren't going in.

I've no idea.

I HAVE WTH SO MANY THINGS TO DO TMR. & seriously thanks to the person who gives me LAST MINUTE stuffs. You don't even freaking know I hate last minutes stuffs. If you didn't want to do, pls at least inform us earlier right. Wth. & nobody bothers to inform you anymore things when you aren't even there for mtg. 0.0

Fish Monger

W/e la. MATH CHEM MSP HCL ACE tmr. WTH. i hate school just like i hate -.