|
Saturday, March 7, 2009-9:04 PM
honestly. ![]() I think I've known myself a lot more better in year 3 and 4. :o caught between both sides, that sometimes I feel so tough to stay on just one side, and live happily and peacefully. Things have changed much, and I got to change as well. I don't know what's for real, what's not. (reminds me of what lect. had for us.) It becomes difficult to differentiate (omg, remind me of differentiation). zz. I think I sound emo. haha. but I don't think I am. Maybe, I've just gone mad coz I was and am studying physic. Physic is crazy ahhh!!! Wl, i want to complain! ): I took so long to rmbr stuffs about thermal. (of coz, I understand la) & now, I still have wtpork these much of revisions: pressure, magnetism, Didn't go for flag day in the end. So lame! I shan't talk about it. Grr. Screwed-up-driver. Bye! I'm so sian. I want to go school, of coz minus all the tests and study part. |
Yours Truly Credits
BsBls
1
|