Thursday, March 19, 2009-7:28 PM

If you had realized.

when it comes to asking people something, you realise it's hard to open your mouth and ask. Coz you worry this, and you worry that. You fear people reject you, you fear people don't answer, you fear, and you fear, and you fear.

when you realise your friends don't seem to like answering all your questions, you feel they are actually unhelpful and selfish. you feel bad, don't you?

--

haha, those were nonsense. :D Alamak, back to PW! -.-

Edit: haha, coz I was like almost 24/7 online today, I can edit post super frequently-.-

Guess what! I did my report wrongly, fantastic! :D & it wasn't anyone who told me, yknow. IT'S ME! I REALISE MYSELF :omg. It was when I asked SandyW about the campaign stuffs, it dawned upon me that I wrote the exact opposite things, yay :) how pro! Just when I thought I could get some rest, zomg, did wrongly! ): But it's k, it's better to realise now! lol.