Monday, March 16, 2009-10:47 PM

I'm so happy! :D I LOVE ELLIOT, I really do :D

met up with jo, bel, kahmin, tess for a movie (the suspect X) before having the class dinner, which was really awesome and perfect. :D Totally well spent, and I can't bear to leave X: I love this class, so much! :D It's like, so great and cool, when you see more than 20 ppl turn up for a class dinner! :D I love all of them! Ahh.

Dinner was @ bugis's sketch. Haha! damn cool. Ate for super long, before we left for food junction for deserts! :D HAHHAA. played abit of zjmm, then I had to leave with jo bel they all! :D Was kindof sad, how I wish time will just stop forever and ever. (kidding-.-) iloveElliot!

Hope we are gonna have an Elliot chalet soooon! :D ahh, elliot rocks, while others are just pebbles and stones. Hehe!

P.S I'm so glad with myself. it didn't beat as much as I thought it would. :D really, gotten over it. :D :D :D

Everybody so funny!