Friday, March 20, 2009-10:15 PM

I've a good friend called liwen :D

Went Suntec today, then had dinner with liwen and guowen. Prawn mee, and barley! (: interviewed and stuffs, quite cool. Finished doing all 3 dishes alr, quite cool right! :D

Then accompanied liwen to take bus 10. Haha, this retard wanted to go tampines, and in the end went home. haha! it was ulu at the busstop, though it has the Singapore Flyer opposite, Suntec Building diagonally opposite. (note: opposite is like quite far la!) Yup. quite scary, late at night already! :omg. Talked super alot (:

thanks, friend. Be proud yo, I don't think I've said so much before.

:D The day ended in a such a happy way :D Hah, back to reality, let's go work yay! nonono, maybe tmr. I'm going to ignore my work already! though it's like alot left ): can't believe 1 week is so insufficient for me to finish. this really shows I'm inefficient! :o

Bye! :D

& thanks all for yesterday, really! So much appreciated (:

GEOK, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. FIRST IS MINE OK!!!